Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I love the idea of filling Little Miss H’s nursery with items that are personal to her. We already have a very cute personalised keepsake box and a picture created from the names of Little Miss’s spare parents. But I really wanted a pretty picture that could go on the bookshelves in her nursery.
I was thrilled when Kate, the owner of Feather1 Grey Parties contacted me and asked if I would be willing to review one of her personal keepsake pictures. I knew that it would be perfect for Little Miss H’s nursery.
Kate set up Feather Grey Parties as a one stop party shop for stylish themed party stationery. The stationery is designed by Kate herself and is then coordinated with tableware from Australia. Kate also designed some colouring gift sets and keepsake pictures to match the party themes. I love the idea that you can give the birthday girl or boy a personal keepsake that will remind them of their special day.
I completely adore Feather Grey parties brand new bumble bee collection. It is perfect for spring and summer parties. I am very excited that we are going to be sent some of this collection for Little Miss H’s birthday party in May.
Personal keepsake picture
We were sent a Fairy Magic personal keepsake picture. These picture are £39.00 if personalised and £30.00 for the generic print. This price reflects the unique nature of these pictures.
Do we love the personal keepsake picture by Feather Grey Parties?
We do love the personal keepsake picture. It looks gorgeous in Little Miss H’s nursery and the design is perfect for the colours in her room. I love the fact that the picture is unique to Little Miss H. This makes it extra special!
Other reasons why we love the personal keepsake picture:
- The designs are all adorable. I had great trouble deciding which design to choose. In the end, I chose the Fairy Magic picture because the colours match the colours in Little Miss H’s nursery. I also love the Dinosaur picture and think it would be a perfect present for a child (or grown-up) obsessed with dinosaurs.
- The pictures aren’t mass-produced. They are each designed, printed, cut and mounted by Kate the owner of Feather Grey Parties. They are then framed and wrapped in tissue paper before sending out. Each picture takes about an hour to make and they are truly unique.
- The picture arrived wrapped in beautiful turquoise tissue paper. It looked so gorgeous that I actually felt sad unwrapping it.
- The picture is of fabulous quality. The colours pop and the personalised element is in keeping with the rest of the print.
- The white frame is solid and shows off the picture brilliantly. I also like the fact that the frame has a stand. We live in a flat with paper-thin walls and have run out of usable wall space. So it is perfect that the frame can be used with the stand.
What we don’t love about the personal keepsake picture?
I really can’t think of anything that I don’t love about the personal keepsake picture. It is gorgeous and I would definitely consider buying one as a present for a special friend.
Do you like to buy personal keepsakes for your little ones? Which of Feather Grey Parties designs do you like the most?
Disclaimer: I was sent this personal keepsake picture for the purposes of this review but all thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.