These happy posts are becoming my favourite to write and share. I love spending time looking through my photographs and remembering all the lovely moments that have taken place over the past month.
The wonder of a blog is that I get to record these moments. Because I know, in years to come, it is these seeminly uneventful but precious hours and days that will be forgotten.
I know that Little Miss H is growing up quickly. When she is a teenager and chanting “it’s so unfair” (something she has already started to say at 29 months old) for the umpeenth time then it is these moments that I will treasure. I will cherish the memory of Little Miss H helping in the garden whilst wearing her pink fairy dress. Because to me, her mummy, she will always be my baby and princess.
Because I’m happy – October
- Discovering the amazing Pup Cafe. This soft play area and cafe is fantastic and Little Miss H and I have already been there a number of times.
- Making Jack 0’lanterns at the Halloween Friday Fun event at Tunbridge Wells museum.
- Visiting the local nursery and primary school and being blown away by how awesome it is. It honestly made me want to go back to school. And I hope that Little Miss H gets to go there.
- Enjoying my glass of wine with friends at the Kids Halloween supper club and play session at Woods restaurant.
- Snuggling with Little Miss H on the sofa and having a number of PJ days whilst we recovered from a nasty virus.
- Completing a five hour flat pack marathon to put up an IKEA TARVA chest of 5 drawers and being rewarded with a cuppa.
- Getting excited about the upcycling projects I want to do around the house.
- Feeling like our new house is now our home.
- Going into London and seeing the fabulous musical In the Heights with my bestie.
- Indulging in a yummy brunch at The Gilbert Scott Bar & Restaurant before going to the production.
- Gardening with my fairy princess.
- Watching autumn take over the trees in our garden.
- Enjoying strolls in the woods in the autumn sunshine.
- Getting kisses from Little Miss H as we walk through the kissing gate in the woods.
- Making and sharing some vlogs. Including October’s Vlog Club.
- Wearing new shoes. I LOVE my tan brogues from ASOS.
- Eating breakfast and reading books in the garden.
- Baking up a storm with Little Miss H.
- Little Miss H looking like the coolest toddler on the block in her winter wardrobe. Here she wears:
- The navy waterproof outer layer from the Purple Floral Print 4 in 1 Waterproof Polarfleece Jacket by Jojo Maman Bebe.
- GAP plaid ruffle shirt.
- GAP denim mini skirt.
- Navy tights from a girl’s tights 3 pack from Mini Club.
- Bobux outback boot in red.
- Watching the new series of Made in Chelsea. Please don’t judge me. It is my guilty pleasure.
- Writing to-do lists and feeling productive.
- Lazying around on Sundays. Is there any better way to spend a Sunday?
- Watching Little Miss H’s collection of bedtime companions grow from five to thirteen.
- Little Miss H wearing fancy dress, necklaces, rings and bags on her head at every possible opportunity. I love my eccentric and beautiful daughter.
What made you happy in October?