A few months ago, I decided that I needed to restart writing about the happy moments in my life and share the times that bring me joy and put a smile on my face. So Finding Happiness And Chasing Rainbows was born.
Happiness isn’t always easy to come by. Sometimes you have to work hard at finding your happiness. You have to search for happiness, chase after it and once you’ve found it then hold onto it. That is why I think it’s important to write about the moments in life that have brought a smile to my face.
Finding Happiness And Chasing Rainbows
This is what made me happy in January 2019:
- Having fun at the farm as a family.
- Hearing the kids squeal with delight as the farmer drove the tractor quickly.
- Reading Happy by Fearne Cotton.
- Having breakfast and a heart to heart with my friend Alice.
- Discovering a new stay and play toddler group.
- Beginning to bullet journal again.
- Enjoying reading the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas.
- Spending a few days with my sister-in-law.
- Staying with my brother and sister-in-law in the Cotswolds
- Having afternoon tea with my bestie.
- Planning nights out with friends and Mr H.
- Having a productive appointment with my psychiatrist.
- Finally feeling better due to my new medication.
- Wearing the biggest,
- Wearing my new Pickle London Happy sweatshirt.
- Eating the most amazing chocolate cake
fromthe Langham Hotel in London.
- Listening to the children and Mr H sing The Promised Land by Bruce Springsteen.
- Discovering Ozark and You on Netflix.
- Going for tea and cake with Little Mister H to escape the cold.
- Walking in the woods with the kids.
That was our January. It was a mixed month. I spent the first few weeks in a depressed mood. But now the new medication has kicked in and I feel so much better. So I’m looking forward to a bright and beautiful (and hopefully not too cold) February.
How was your January? What did you get up to?