Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Last week I decided to copy many of my favourite bloggers and start a My week in pictures feature. I really enjoyed creating and writing the post. It was lovely to go through all the pictures of the week and remember all the exciting things we’d done.
I am continuing with this feature but I have added a twist. Yes, it has a fancy new name.
Welcome to week one of “Mrs H’s week in pictures”. Drum roll, please!
Mrs H’s week in pictures #1
Top row, from left to right:
- All glammed up and waiting to get a train into London to see one of my best friends. We had a fantastic day. We had brunch at The Gilbert Scott before heading off to the Savoy Theatre to see an amazing Imelda Staunton in the musical “Gypsy”.
- Messy play in the rain at a friend’s birthday party.
Middle row, from left to right:
- Little Miss H is confused by the sheriff’s badge that she was given during a cowboy themed Toddler Sense class.
- Our little girl in bunches.
Bottom row, from left to right:
- My post on deciding to become a parent whilst living with long-term depression was made Mumsnet Blog of the Day.
- Having fun with playdoh whilst wearing a wooly hat and PJs.
- Out for afternoon tea with mummy and friends. We went to a lovely tea rooms that has a large and secure garden for the children to play in. But Little Miss H refused to play with her ball on the grass. It was obviously much more fun to dig in this small patch of dirt.
What have you been up to this week? I hope you have some nice plans for the Bank Holiday weekend. Enjoy!