A few months ago, I decided that I needed to restart writing about the happy moments in my life and share the times that bring me joy and put a smile on my face. So Finding Happiness And Chasing Rainbows was born.
Happiness isn’t always easy to come by. Sometimes you have to work hard at finding your happiness. You have to search for happiness, chase after it and once you’ve found it then hold onto it. That is why I think it’s important to write about the moments in life that have brought a smile to my face.
Finding Happiness And Chasing Rainbows
I’m late this month, but this is what made me happy in February:
- Hearing Mr H’s new song about a giant squid.
- Having a wonderful breakfast out with Little Mister H.
- Enjoying a wonderful date night with Mr H.
- Wearing my new smock dress from Joanie Clothing.
- Watching Little Mister H’s excitement at doing his puzzles for the first time.
- Having a night out with Charlotte from My Little Holland and laughing more than I have for ages.
- Discovering the mental health benefits of cleaning thanks to The Organised Mum Method.
- Losing weight thanks to giving up alcohol and exercising daily.
- Seeing the ruins of Sutton Vallance castle with the family.
- Eating an amazing burger for lunch after visiting the ruins.
- Enjoying using my bullet journal again.
- Running a takeover of the Mumsnet Instagram page for #TimeToTalk Day.
- Becoming addicted to Arrested Development and developing a crush on Jason Bateman.
- Wearing blue-eye-liner that makes my blue eyes pop.
- Hearing Little Miss H tell me I don’t need to wear make-up because I’m really pretty without it.
- Filling the house with daffodils.
- Listening to songs from the soundtrack A Star Is Born.
- Having hearts to hearts with good friends.
- Buying a new red lipstick.
- Holding impromptu Easter egg hunts in the garden even though it is not Easter.
What little things made you happy in February?